Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar Guardia Legend

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

Lunar Guardia Legend Empty
PostSubject: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:39 am

Hello! Welcome to My roleplay! this is based of a manga i am working and have no idea when ill be finished with the first one but oh well that doesn't matter. I have made a website of this which is the originaly roleplay. This roleplay is a lot different than the website in a lot of ways. The Website link is Here. Join if you want.My username is Isaku. Don't be suprised if most of the post are by me since there ain't many people. Anyways here are the rules.

Rules to obey or you will die!
1. No spamming
2. No godmodding

Okay...now that thats overwith, moving on!...

Character creation!
Here is the Format. Post it..dont pm me it..
1. Name of Character:
2. Age:
3. Class:
4. Race:(You may make half-breeds)
4. Clothing(you may post a picture or describe it.):
5. Personality:

Classes!
Swordsman:Uses mostly swords. Can use daggers and axes. In battle, they tend to rely on speed.

Myrmidon:Uses any weapon. Myrmidons are Swords-for-hire. They do tend to do what they want when they don't have a job

Brawler:Uses gaunlets and Hammers. They really like to fight and are usually the ones who rush into battle.

Vagrant: Uses any weapon. They are just simply wanderers with no destination in mind.

Thief: Uses Daggers and Swords. They steal from whoever they please and are real quick in attacking foes. They tend to avoid battles whenever they can, but will do thier best in a fight if they have to.

Mage:Uses Staves and Daggers. They tend to keep a distants from enemies since they cant take much untill they fall.

Knight:Uses Maces, swords, axes, and hammers. They are loyal to their lords and can take a lot of hits before they fall. They are strong but due to the armor, they are slower.

Hunter:Uses Bows and crossbows. Never like to be at close range to an enemy. THey tend to hide in the trees or anywhere where they can suprise and enemies and hide from thier sights.

Alchemist:Uses Swords and Staves. They can put any type of element onto their weapon(s) and change the enviroment if they need to for aid in battle.

Races!
Humans
Angels
Demons
Devils
Orcs
Elves
Dwarfs

List of Roleplayers
Isaku's Character
1. Name of Character:Akira
2. Age: 16
3. Class: Swordsman
4. Race: Half Devil, Half Demon
4. Clothing: Akira wears a black muscle shirt and tan-colored pants. he also wears one shoulder pad on his right shoulder that has a strap going around his body. He wears elbow pads that is armor and knee pads that is also armor.
5. Personality: Akira is a little shy, but he can be talkative every once in a while. He likes to fight a lot and is very brave in most cases

Usaginotsuki's Character
1. Name of Character: Keir Tavor
2. Age: 15
3. Class: Myrmidon
4. Race: Half Angel, Half Devil
4. Clothing:(The picture be coming soon, yar.)
5. Personality: Keir is brisk and the benevolence of the angels seemed to have been purged from his mind. Because of his mixed lineage, Keir was born with black raven wings, and is deeply ashamed of them. He wishes that he was born a pure devil or at least had no sign to show his heavenly blood. Keir has a very cold and indifferent heart, and seemingly there is no angelic traits in his personality, but he is slow to anger and very patient, the traits of the angels sometimes aid him unknowingly. Keir has a very soft voice, and it is hard to tell from looking at his face that he is a male. He was born a child of hate, his mother did not care for him and his father, an angel was raped by her. Keir was raised with other orphans and educated to be a killer of the underworld. He works for the gold and kills without mercy.

Shirosaki's Character
1. Name of Character: Shirosaki
3. Class: Alchemist
4. Race: Elven
5. Clothing: Wears a white cloak that goes to his ankles, and has a hood, small amounts of armor are worn, he has leather greaves, gauntlets, and boots. He also wears pauldrons.
6. Personality: Rather nice guy, but he has a fiery temper if you manage to piss him off, he's known as a good tactician and is tough, strong, and fast for his size.
He is known for his affinity to Earth, Lightning, and Wind, an unusual combination, seeing as Eath is weak against Lightning, and lightning is weak against wind in elemental affinities.
Shirosaki will stop at nothing to protect his friends.

Jason's Character
1. Name of Character: Jason
3. Class: Vagrant
4. Race: Unknown (believed to be at least half elven because of speed, but even he doesn't know)
4. Clothing:[x]
5. Personality: A majority of the time Jason may come off as being very rude to those he doesn't know, but to those he has decided are allies he is kind to.

Last edited by Isaku on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Ovan Tiasco
Admin
Ovan Tiasco

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 am

Question: What is the difference between devil and demon?
Back to top Go down
https://animefansunited.forumotion.net
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:35 am

devils are a higher race than demons..and they have horns...demons...look a more like humans..
Back to top Go down
Kesani
Kesani

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:00 am

Ooo!

I LIEK ANGELS!
Very Happy

So purdy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=68
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:17 am

lol.. oh ya..dont send me a pm..just post it if you want. and im talking about the character profile thingy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UsaginoTsuki
UsaginoTsuki

PostSubject: The Dark Angel   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 am

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I love you

1. Name of Character: Keir Tavor
3. Class: Myrmidon
4. Race: Half Angel, Half Devil
4. Clothing:(The picture be coming soon, yar.)
5. Personality: Keir is brisk and the benevolence of the angels seemed to have been purged from his mind. Because of his mixed lineage, Keir was born with black raven wings, and is deeply ashamed of them. He wishes that he was born a pure devil or at least had no sign to show his heavenly blood. Keir has a very cold and indifferent heart, and seemingly there is no angelic traits in his personality, but he is slow to anger and very patient, the traits of the angels sometimes aid him unknowingly. Keir has a very soft voice, and it is hard to tell from looking at his face that he is a male. He was born a child of hate, his mother did not care for him and his father, an angel was raped by her. Keir was raised with other orphans and educated to be a killer of the underworld. He works for the gold and kills without mercy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nipponroleplays.proboards101.com/index.cgi
UsaginoTsuki
UsaginoTsuki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:21 am

Ovan Tiasco wrote:
Question: What is the difference between devil and demon?

Yarrr...

To clear things up a little, I will provide a picture:
Lunar Guardia Legend Comparison

Left is Devil, Right in Demon

Devil: They are the ones directly decedent from Lucifer (the first fallen angel, Satan) They have horns and sometimes wings. They are higher up in the underworlds hierarchy, they tend to have more power in spells and in strength, but sometimes they lack wit (blame the inbreeding :3) They are blessed with inhuman powers and beauty.

Demon: Demons are sometimes called 'Elves of the Underworld' they have pointed ears, and many times, the only things that differ them from surface elves are the slitted pupils. On other occasions, demons favor the form of animals. They have the favored animal's ears and tail (fangs, paws, and claws also creep into appearances).

Note: Devils sometimes keep demons as pets/ slaves.

Hoped this helped :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.nipponroleplays.proboards101.com/index.cgi
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:46 pm

(well..that definetly beats the crap out of my explanation...oh well...let's start the rp!!! If anyone wants to join, just post your character sheet thing and below it, just start typing your rp and ya...)

Dawn had broken the darkened night. The clouds had started to move slowly away. There had just been a war. All that remains, are the dead soldiers of the battefield left behind to be eaten by the rats. "Hmph...another one of these human's desires...I guess it is true...Desire spawns into madness...madness collapes into disaster...Jeez...mankind never learns..." ,The dark skinned boy said as he had went on beyond the battlefield. The stench of the dead had started to rise upon this area. It was horrible enough to make one's stomach turn inside out.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 am

1. Name of Character: Shirosaki
3. Class: Alchemist
4. Race: Elven
5. Clothing: Wears a white cloak that goes to his ankles, and has a hood, small amounts of armor are worn, he has leather greaves, gauntlets, and boots. He also wears pauldrons.
6. Personality: Rather nice guy, but he has a fiery temper if you manage to piss him off, he's known as a good tactician and is tough, strong, and fast for his size.
He is known for his affinity to Earth, Lightning, and Wind, an unusual combination, seeing as Eath is weak against Lightning, and lightning is weak against wind in elemental affinities.
Shirosaki will stop at nothing to protect his friends.

Shirosaki was walking through the battlefield, hoping to find his friends, hopefully unharmed.
As he walked, he came across a dark skinned boy, who's eyes glowed bright red, he looked a little older than himself, he went up to him and asked "Hey, you there~! Can you help me out a bit? I'm in a bit opf a situation here....."
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:38 am

(FINALLY!!)

Akira had heard someone call out to him. He then wondered if it was someone who lived. He turned around and clutched his sword tightly and got ready to swing it.

Hey, you there~! Can you help me out a bit? I'm in a bit opf a situation here....."

"Hm?", Akira saw the elven boy as harmless. He seemed to have a strange air around him. "What the hell do you need help with?" Akira said.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 am

*Runs up to Akira*
"Yeah, I need to know what happened here, I came to this valley when I heard that there was a battle hoping to find my friends.... Think you could help me out? I can help you if you need something done, I'm not the best swordsman, but I learn rather fast....."
Shirosaki's eyes glow bright blue and green, he looks as if something is deeply troubling him "So, what do you say? Think we could travel together for a while? I'm running low on supplies, and it took almost half to get here from Pharae....."
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:36 am

So, what do you say? Think we could travel together for a while? I'm running low on supplies, and it took almost half to get here from Pharae.....

"Hmph...I don't mind. I'll try to help you with finding your friends though I really doubt you will have a chance of finding thim here. As for what happened here, this was an ambush set upon me. You see all of these dead bodies and scorched enemies? This was done by me and me alone. All it took, was one swing of my strongest spell. Which I call, The Giga Slave." ,Akira said as he answered the boy's questions.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:54 am

"Hmmm, kinda reminds me of Tyrik....
Well, I'm not very good at dark magic, but light magic I excel at...
Although, I can use a sword, I'm still earning, but I'm not THAT bad..."
Shirosaki looks perplexed about something, but you can't tell what it is.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:53 am

Hmmm, kinda reminds me of Tyrik....
Well, I'm not very good at dark magic, but light magic I excel at...
Although, I can use a sword, I'm still earning, but I'm not THAT bad...

"Well. Let's get going then shall we? I need to get away from here before more of them come." ,Akira said as he started to walk away and sheathed his five foot claymore.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 am

Shirosaki starts to follow Akira
"Hey, where are we going anyways?"
Shirosaki said with a puzzled look on his face
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:41 pm

"I honestly don't know. I always test my luck and hope to run into a town soon." ,Akira replied. He continued walking beyond the scorched battlefield and its wretched stench.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 am

":Well, I know of a nearby town, and I need to get a few things from home before I go, never know when I'm gonna be back after that...." Shirosaki said, he looks saddened, but at the same time, he looks like he REALLY wants to explore the world.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 am

1. Name of Character: Jason
3. Class: Vagrant
4. Race: Unknown (believed to be at least half elven because of speed, but even he doesn't know)
4. Clothing: [x]
5. Personality: A majority of the time Jason may come off as being very rude to those he doesn't know, but to those he has decided are allies he is kind to.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:26 am

"Hm? So the near by town is your home?" Akira asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 am

"Well, no, I live outside the town, but I need to grab a few things from the town square, as well as father's sword, he said to only use it when it was time for me to leave"
Shirosaki said, he looked somewhat disheartened.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:54 am

"Okay. I can wait outside...I...I don't really enjoy walking into a human town considering how everyone looks at me since I'm a half devil and half demon...A rare, powerful and advantagous mix...but still...They give me the cold shoulder and I tend to get pissed off...So I'll wait for you outside the village ok?" ,Akira said as he talked to Shirosaki. Then, Akira realized something, "Come to think of it, We don't even know each other's names. The name's Akira! Half Devil, Half demon breed. Also, I happen to be a powerful Magic Swordsman AND an adopted son and heir to a Human house."
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Shelby

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 am

Mind if I join?

1. Name of Character: Destati
2. Age: unknown
3. Class: Mage
4. Race: Angel
4. Clothing: didn't draw this pic, but it's the closest I could find that looked like her
https://2img.net/h/i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/wolf_demon21195/angel-1.gif
5. Personality: Quiet and easy going, it isn't difficult to get along with Destati. However, her lack of social strength keeps her from forming deep bonds. She has a very keen memory but little proper coordination
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:25 pm

(Not at all! The more the merrier! :3)
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 am

"The name's Shirosaki, pleasure to meet you... And don't worry, this town is a little..... Odd anyways, no Humans live here, just Forest Elves, and High Elves... You shouldn't have to worry about it, they'll understand, my people are quite forgiving too, after all, I'm half-vampire....."
Shirosaki said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:17 am

(Um....Shiro....There aren't...any...um...vampires....and now it seems your character has now become twilight book related....haaaaaaaaaaaate twiliight,,,DESTROY!!!!....)

"Umm...Vampire? There ain't any thing as a vampire you know. You Probably confused it for a devil. But, Elves make it a bit more likely for me to wait in the town...Most elven towns I've been to have always had them keeping on eye on me...Since I'm a Demon and a devil mix and all...", Akira then had a sorrowful look upon his once happy face that he had just had a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Guardia Legend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fans United :: Creative Chaos :: Roleplay-
Jump to: