Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anime Party Feedback

Go down 
+2
Lupinus
Isaku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

Anime Party Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:06 am

I had fun at the party. I really liked the tournaments. They were fun. I also noticed...not as much food as last time, but oh well. Post here what you liked about the anime party.

EDIT BY LEE: Hey guys, I decided to make this the criticism thread for the party. Post whatever you thought about it, what you liked, disliked, things that we should keep the same and things we can do different, and they'll all be incorporated into the next party we have which I dunno when that'll be XD but yeah! :3 Its good to know what you fellas are thinking *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Lupinus
Lupinus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 pm

The sheer fact that it was there. The games were fun (POKEMON BATTLE REVOLUTION!) Although I learned that a few people need to learn to shower. Twas becoming a little ripe at the end. But all in all, twas fun. I hope to crash one next year.

Oh....AND I WAS @#$#ING RUDE FROM FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN! NOT MORPHEOUS (No idea) OR THE DUDE FROM HITMAN (Good idea) OR AN AGENT!
Back to top Go down
http://drachenlupe.deviantart.com
Cerebrus
Cerebrus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:14 pm

IT CALLS ITSELF RUDE BUT IS REALLY MORPHEUS. Naw just kidding. XD
Back to top Go down
Lupinus
Lupinus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 am

....Don't make me kill you.
Back to top Go down
http://drachenlupe.deviantart.com
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Party was fun, but the ride home was a b****. It was dark and the cars were throwing off my night vision, so I could only see about 15 feet head of myself. And I was hungry, I didn't get any pizza...

And how was I supposed to know you were Rude? I don't know Advent Children, or even Final Fantasy VII and up...
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Shelby

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:34 am

everyone knows Lee's dancing was the best part -shot- XD
Back to top Go down
Cerebrus
Cerebrus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:44 am

LOL That was great. (I dare you Franklin. Take ya best shot. >_O) I just wish I was able to pass the damn solos on Revolution Deathsquad. Though the guitar behind the head part was awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
LJslilfox

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:31 am

Last edited by LJslilfox on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerebrus
Cerebrus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:05 am

So what's up with all the photos that you took? Going to post those somewheres? :3
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Shelby

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 am

I like it alot better in the teacher's lounge like normal than the PAC. (: it was fun, mentally exhausting though, so many people showed up x3
Back to top Go down
LJslilfox

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Last edited by LJslilfox on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:55 am

DX i was so close to winning the 007 contest!!! DAMN YOU LEE!!! I liked the fist fighting thing better...it only sucked cuz SOME people kept getting the armor...*cough* other two people fighting against me *cough*
Back to top Go down
Cerebrus
Cerebrus

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:48 pm

At least you didn't humiliate yourself at Lee's house involving 007 and a Rocket Launcher. <_<
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Wow...That sucks Razz But i dont really care though. I just like playing the games since they're fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Party Feedback   Anime Party Feedback Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Party Feedback
Page 1 of 1