Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles Empty
PostSubject: Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles   Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:01 am

Note to readers from Writer: This is an enhanced version of the orginal story. I was bored one day and decided to enhance it since i had nothing to do. This is the Chronicles of my Character in my RP website, Lunar Guardia Legend. Also, I will be posting them One chapter at a time. This is the Prologue

Lunar Guardia: The Akira Chronicles
Written by Isidro Ontiveros

Prologue

The sun had set. The twilight hour had arisen. The sky had turned a pink and orange glow as the sun had passed beyond the mountain range. Akira, a thirteen year old half demon and half devil boy who lived in a human noble house. He had silver-white hair that shined like the moon and had dark-tanned skin. His eyes were yellow like the eyes of a cat. He wasn't very tall, since he didn't have much to do while during his life that he had spent here. Akira also had a thin body that wasn't very muscular at all. Akira had been starring outside his window for the past hour. He had desired for adventure ever since he had turned eight years old. Akira had then said to himself, "I can't live here any longer. It's so boring...and being dressed all fancy isn't exactly comfortable..." After he had said that, Akira had gotten out of the chair he was sitting on and decided to look in his closet for normal clothing. He didn't find any as he had expected. Akira then said to himself, "Man...I should've expected that I didn't have normal clothes. Oh well. I'll just get some in a town while I head to the port to buy a boat. I have the money...All I can hope for is that someone is selling one." He then went to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper, a feather pen, and a bottle of ink. Akira then wrote down on the paper and left a letter for his parents or one of the servants to find. He then grabbed his blankets and any pairs of clothing he could use to tie a long rope so that he could head down. Before he left, Akira had grabbed a hat, the sword his parents had given him and threw the rope out the window. Akira put on his hat and started to climb down the rope of clothing and blankets. As he reached the bottom of the rope, he still had quite a way to go before he reached the bottom. Akira ,being the brave little boy that he was, then jumped off and landed softly in the plants and bushes that were below him. Then, as he left the castle behind, Akira quickly turned around and said, "See ya suckers!"

Not to long after Akira had left, one of the servants had walked in and called out to Akira saying, "Young lord. Dinner is ready and the king and queen are waiting for you." After the servant had said that, he looked around and saw no sign of him. The servant had started to panic a little, but then noticed the written note on the bed. The servant had thought it was going to be a ransom note for Akira. He opened it, and noticed it was a letter by Akira. Now even in a panic state, he ran out and started to run towards the king and queen. As the servant finally entered the room, he ran to them and said, "Your Maj..majesty...Aki..Akira has..."

"Young Akira has what?",The king asked as he looked at the tired servant, interrupting the servant as the king added on, “What has the young lad gotten himself into this time?"

The servant continued where he had left off earlier, "Young Akira..has..ran away...He...he left this letter for you..." The servant started to take deep breaths so that he would stop panting from his long trek down the castle.

"He what!? He left a letter? Let's see what he left..." ,The king said as he opened the letter.

The letter had said:

Dear King,

I know you are not my father, for we are not of the same blood. I am of demon and devil blood while you, are of human blood. I now know this ever since I noticed the horns that were growing from my head. I'm sorry to tell you this, but I have ran away from home. I had been tired of being held up in there for thirteen long and lonely years. I bid you farewell for now. I will be back soon, I promise you that. For as long as I live, I will visit you while I am still young, yet while you age fast. I will probably still look young when you have finally been put in your deathbed. I will be at your funeral and also before. I do wish to see you again soon. However, I thirst for adventure at the moment. I will come home if I ever do get tired of it. Also, I thank you for the sword and the money you have given me. It is very useful. By the time you get this letter, I will probably be far away by now. I hope you aren't mad at me Father.

Sincerly,
Your step son Akira

"By god...Why did he leave..." ,The king said as he had closed the letter.

The next day had arrived, Akira had awoken from the inn he had stayed in for the night. As he got up, He stretched his arms out and then gave a big yawn. "Man...that wasn't so comfortable...Oh well..." He got up and put on his clothes. He walked out of the door.

As he opened the door, the innkeeper had noticed the clothing and asked him, "By any chance do you happen to be Lord Akira?"

"Yeah...why?" ,Akira asked with a curious look plastered on his face.

"Oh! Well then, Here is your money back. I can't accept money from the King's son." ,The innkeeper said as he gave Akira his money back.

"Oh...Okay..." ,Akira said as he walked out of the inn. He then looked around and said to himself, "Okay...Now I need some normal clothing and a boat..." He started to search around and eventually, he found an armory. He went inside as started to look around and soon found clothing that he liked. He grabbed it and checked it out. It contained a black muscle shirt and a pair of white pants. It also contained elbow padded armor, knee armor, and one shoulder pad that had a leather strap going around the muscle shirt. It also contained armor where the hip was that had a curtain over the crotch area and a pads of armor on both sides of his body. The armor was colored blue and had gold trimming around the edges. "This looks nice. I like it.",Akira said as he walked towards the clerk and asked him, “How much is this?"

"Oh that’s...",The clerk stopped and noticed the insignia on Akira's hat,"Oh..just have it young lord. I can't take money from you."

"Okay...Where can I change?",Akira asked as he looked around.

"Over there. In the changing room.",The clerk said as he pointed over to where they were.

"Thank you.",Akira said as he headed into one of the rooms. As he opened it, he immediately jumped back out as a scream had came out from the room. Both him and another person had screamed. He landed on his butt as he had jumped back and his face had immediately turned cherry red. He then slowly started to crawl away and stand up.

"Why. You...You little pervert! Just because your a lord doesn't mean you can go into dressing rooms and start peeking at women!",The woman said as she had yelled at Akira with only her head showing since all she had was her undergarments on.

"I...I...I'm very...sorry miss...I didn't mean to intrude on you...Honestly...I don't like women in that kind of way..." ,Akira said as he had trembled in fear.

"Hmph..." That was all the girl said as she closed the door fast. Akira then had sighed heavily at the relief and the thought of him being able to live another day. He then walked towards another one and knocked to see if anyone was inside.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?",Akira had asked because he didn't want anything happening like the first time. He waited a minute and there was no reply. He then figured that no one was in there. Akira walked in and saw that there was no one. He then changed out of his clothes and left his old pair behind. He came out and saw that it was sort of loose on him. "I will grow into these. I know it." Akira then walked outside. He headed to the port to look for a boat. He had arrived there and saw an old man selling a boat. He thought to himself in his head, Well. isn’t this perfect...everything seems to be working out fine for me. He then walked towards the old man and said to him, "Excuse me sir, for exactly how much are you selling your boat?"

"Well little boy...Do you think you can afford it?",The old man asked as he stared at him.

"Yes. I do. I am one of the King's son after all.",Akira said as he pointed at his hat.

The old man looked at it carefully and noticed Akira's insignia that was on his hat,“Oh..just. So you can afford it. Why don't you just take it."

"No...I want to pay for it. I can see that you need the money sir.",Akira said as he pulled out his gold pouch and looked at him and asked again, “So...How much is it then?"

"Oh thank you sir...The boat is ten thousand gold young lord.",The old man said as he put out his hands to collect the money from Akira.

Akira pulled out ten thousand gold coins from his pouch and gave it to the old man and said to him, "Here you go. Now I have a favor to ask of you if you don't mind...Do you mind showing me how to drive this ship?"

"Why not?",The old man said as he showed him onto the boat. Akira spent the whole day there learning how to operate and how to maintain it. As nightfall fell, the old man left and Akira decided to head to the inn to stay there again for the night.

He walked in and greeted the innkeeper again. "Hello again. I'm staying here for the night. So what room is available?",Akira asked.

"Well...There is one room left on the second floor. It's in the second hall all the way to the end. It will be on the right side." ,The innkeeper replied.

"Okay. Thank you again.",Akira said as he started to head there. As he arrived at the end of the hallway, he opened the door and saw no one in there. "Yawn...I guess I'll just go to sleep right now." He then laid down on the bed, and slept in his armor.

Dawn broke the darkness of the night and shined brightly though Akira's window. It had woken him up. Once again, he yawned and stretched out his arms. "Today is the day I finally get to leave my country.",Akira said to himself as he got out of bed and fixed his hair and had put on his hat again. He headed outside and said to the innkeeper, “Bye bye. I'm leaving."

"Okay young lord. Good luck on your way back home.", The innkeeper said.

"Actually...I'm not going back home...Not for a while." ,Akira said as he left. The innkeeper then looked at him with a shocked and confused expression on his face. Akira started head towards the boat he had barely bought yesterday. As he arrived, he boarded the ship and did all the procedures the old man had shown him. Thirty minutes had past as Akira was still preparing the ship to start sailing. He finally got everything to where it was suppose to be and exactly as the old man had shown him. It was then ready to sail. Akira started to haul the anchor off the ocean floor and soon, it no longer held the boat down. As it started to move, Akira yelled out, "Good bye country! I'm off!" He then pulled out a map and started to look for a place to go.

[i]End Prologue.[/o]

Last edited by Isaku on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles   Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 am

Chapter 1: The Twilight Vanguard

After hours of looking at his map, Akira had remembered some of the rumors he had over heard about a legendary weapon. A weapon known as the 'Arrow Dragon' blade. He figured he could use a new weapon, since he had a weapon that didn't seem very good. The sword he had bought at the shop back at the port town was a bit dull. It wasn't very sharp at all. Akira had to use his full strength to be able to cut down anything at all. He decided to head to the island where it was rumored to be on. The Island of Dreams.

Akira looked at his map to see where the island was located. He looked for it, yet Akira had found nothing. He didn't see any place known as the Island of Dreams. "Well...It was just a rumor. Rumors aren't always true." ,Akira thought to himself. He wondered how his step-father was holding up with the letter he had left behind. Akira had started to feel a bit of guilt upon him as he soon started to feel bad for leaving the castle with such little noise. "I'm actually a bit glad I left...I know that if I had asked him, he would've said no. He would've probably got suspicious and set guards to patrol the castle at night more" ,Akira said as he thought of the different results that may have happened by telling his step-father about this.

Soon after hours of wandering around, Akira gave a big yawn and decided that it was time to sleep. "Well...I'll just let the winds carry me around. I have a bit of food left. I should stop by on the nearest place and hunt for some food I guess...Meh...I'll do it tomorrow..." ,Akira then got up from where he was sitting and headed towards the cabin. Once Akira was inside, he took off the pieces of armor and laid down his sword upon the table. Akira then headed to his bed and lay down upon it.

As many hours had passed again, Akira found it hard to sleep. Akira then took out of his pocket a letter. Akira read it to himself, he slowly remembered finding it in his room on the last night he had spent at the port town in the inn. Akira had nothing to do for the night. Constantly had he tried to fall asleep, yet all of his attempts had failed miserably.

Soon, Dawn had broken the night sky once more. Akira found himself barely awake. Soon, he felt a sudden jolt. "Whoa!" ,Akira yelled as he fell out of his bed and into the wall of the cabin. The boat had suddenly stopped. Akira was awoken from the sudden stop of movement of the boat that came from the ocean, since it had surprised Akira.

He got up from the floor and gathered his equipment. He strapped on his armor and sheathed his sword upon his belt. He headed out of the cabin and onto the deck of the boat. Dragging himself along ,due to the lack of sleep, he soon found himself upon an island that didn't seem like it was on the map. Akira brought out his map and looked frantically for any description upon what he was seeing. He found nothing on it. "So...This must be the Island of dreams...It's...amazing..." ,He jumped over the rail guard of the boat and onto the shores of the island.

His stomach started to growl soon. "Man...I'm tired....and hungry...that's never a good thing...Oh well. I'll just have to start hunting...Meh...I don't want too...But I'm going to have to if I'm going to keep on living." ,Akira started to drag himself around the shores and into the jungle. Akira had hoped to find food. After an hour or so, Akira had finally found a deer. "Food! I have to kill it..." ,Akira said as he pulled out his swoRd.

Slowly, he approached the deer from behind. Knowing that the deer would probably run away, Akira decided to wait until the deer's attention was on eating. Akira slowly pursued the deer and soon, it had found grass to eat. As the deer started to consume it's food, Akira decided it was time to strike. As he slowly crept up upon the innocent dear, he was careful not to make any noise. He successfully was able to get behind it. Akira then slowly raised his sword, then struck down with a might blow, thus killing the deer. "Yes! I got it!" ,Akira rejoiced in the fact he had managed to kill something ,despite the fact he hadn't gotten any sleep.

Akira started to roast the deer on his ship ,as he had dragged it from the spot that the deer was killed. Upon finishing the food, Akira was now recharged. Akira didn't need to sleep for a while ,since he now is full and has eaten. Akira decided to leave the boat again and hunt for something to eat for later on.

Akira once again set upon hunting into the forest. He eventually came upon a creature he couldn't recognize very well. "What...is that? Wait. Wings...small body...A fairy?! This is my first time seeing one up so close. Question is...Is it edible?" ,he thought about it for a moment while keeping the fairy in sight, "I really doubt it. But, it'd be good practice to kill in case I run into anything." Akira unsheathed his sword once more. "Time to die!" ,Akira yelled as he charged toward the fairy. He jumped to the side of a nearby tree, and bounced off it. He was now charging in the air toward his enemy. "Die fairy!" ,Akira yelled once more but, before he could even hit the fairy, it evaded Akira's attack with ease. "Ah! Oh no! I should've thought about this earlier!" , He yelled as he now was falling down. He now moved on instincts. Akira turned the front of his body towards the floor, put his feet upon the handle guard and tightly gripped his sword for the impact. His sword managed to soften the landing but in the process, the blade had broken. "Crap! That's my only weapon! Now what am I going to do!? I'm vulnerable now!" Akira said as he lay upon the ground, only to hear the noise of paper being crumbled under him.

"Huh?! What was that?" Akira said as he stood up and searched his back pocket for the source of the noise. He soon found it to be the scrolls he had bought at the magic store. "Oh! This gives me an idea!" Akira got up and chanted the words that the scroll had written upon it. The moment Akira had uttered the last word, the scroll had lit ablaze. A fireball had appeared in front of him. "Awesome! Magic is great!" He then aimed the hand onto where he could spot the fairy. "Fireball!" Akira yelled as he unleashed the spell upon it. The fireball seemed to trace the fairy and soon, the fairy was hit. "Yeah! Direct hit!" Akira said as he jumped up and down in joy. Akira's stomach growled once again. Akira walks forward to the fairy, only to find it burnt. "Jeez...That's all I have found all day too...I guess I'll have to keep searching..." Akira continued on into the forest.

Akira soon arrived at the forest once more. He looked around in hopes of spotting a prey. He continued to search for the rest of the day but, he had no luck in finding anything. All he decided to do was to go back to his ship and sleep for the night.

It was the next day. Akira was up and full of energy however, he was still starving since last night, only because he had no success in finding anything to eat. Akira didn't want to waste anymore time and decided to continue with his quest for the sword that was rumored to be upon this unknown island. As Akira has started to look around, he remembered what had happened yesterday and realized that now, he had no weapon. "Oh god! I...I guess I'll have to rely on my seals." Aria said as he frantically searched his belt for his sword. Realizing this, he knew that he had to avoid battles as much as possible. Akira had continued to search and soon, night had come upon the sky. The sky dimmed and that made things much harder to see for Akira. "Jeez...It's really dark now..." He said as he waved his arms around, trying to feel what is around him. He also slowly walked around, trying to not make so much noise. He was at a disadvantage due to the darkness.

Dawn soon came. Akira still hadn't found the weapon and started to doubt whether it had really existed. "I'm beginning to think these people are making a fool out of me..." He said as he wandered around. Akira had been walking around this island all day and he was extremely exhausted however, he wouldn't rest until he finally got his hands upon the weapon.

Hours had passed and Akira soon found himself looking upon the sword. "Wow...It's...its huge! Can I even carry it?" Akira said to himself as he was amazed at the sight of the sword. As he was imagining himself holding the sword, he started to walk towards the blade. Akira seemed to be drawn to it and it seemed to draw him closer to the blade. As he closed in, he reached out his hand to grab the sword. "I...I finally have it! I..." Akira turned around and stopped, only to see a dragon. "I....I....my god....um..." Akira was now trembling in fear upon seeing the dragon there. "I...I think I'll be...leaving…r…right now...run!" Akira started to sprint away as the dragon roared with all it's might while chasing Akira.

Akira was now nearing his ship. "I have to get out of here! I can't die yet!" Akira said as his body was now flowing with adrenaline. As Akira was right in front of the ship, the dragon had let out a erosions roar. The dragon's roar and sent a loud and powerful sound wave towards Akira. "GAsh!" Akira had been hit by it, causing him to fly through his ship and landing into the ocean. Akira, still desperate to leave this island alive, swims to the surface of the open, blue waters. When he reached the surface, he wiped the water from his eyes. When he was able to see again, he sees that his ship is now wrecked. "Oh no...my ship!" Akira swam to the shore and stood up. He faced the dragon now. He gripped onto the giant blade that he had just recently obtained. "This is it!" Akira then threw his blade up into the air. He then started to charge up a fire ball around his fist. The moment the blade's handle was in front of him, "Wrath of the Dragon!" Akira yelled as he punched the blade's handle, thus sending the blade straight into the dragon's head. The dragon's blood started to fly every where while it let out cries of pain. "Yes! Direct hit!" Akira was joyful that the dragon was now slain. The dragon may be dead now but, his ship was destroyed.

Having no choice but to explore the woods and get wood, Akira walked towards the corpse of his enemy and pulled out the sword from its head. He had gathered logs, a giant leaf, and materials for rope for three days and spent the next three days building a raft. He soon managed to tie the logs together and the sail to the mast. As he did the last finishing touches to his raft, he decided to rest before he set sail. As dawn arose once more, Akira had awoken again. As he rose up, he said to himself, "Is this going to be the last day I live?" Akira now stood on the shore where the raft he built is. He walked onto the raft and loosened the rope holding down the raft to the shore. The raft soon started to flow into the ocean. He was once again off on another journey.

End of Chapter 1: Twilight Vanguard
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles   Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:36 am

Chapter 2: The bloody encounter.

Akira had once again been sailing for days with no destination in mind. Akira felt as though he had been doing this just for himself, which he was, and had continued to stay on this boat. He wanted to go on an adventure and he wanted to become a warn adventurer himself, just like in the storied had heard about in the castle he had stayed all thirteen years of his life. Akira had wanted to be an honored hero and show that even a lord can fight just as hard as any soldier can. However, ever since he had left the house, he had become a lone warrior who now always wanted to be on his own. Akira never had any friends since everyone was scared oh him, mainly since he was a half demon and a half devil breed. Akira drifted away, in search of people who will accept him and will be his friends. He now is just a drifter, going to where every the wind takes him.

Sunset had arrived. Akira felt that it wasn’t safe to be out in the ocean during night time. So he drifted off into an island luckily just as he noticed the twilight hour upon him. “I think I should start setting up a camp fire.” Akira had then immediately gone off the boat and went into the woods, in search of fire wood. After a while, Akira had collected enough wood to hopefully last him the whole night. He then set up his tent, which he found during the few days he had been sailing. He set the campfire inside and had then begun to fall into a peaceful slumber upon the sandy floor.

Morning arose upon him. Light dimming from beyond the ocean had started shine down on Akira, showing him that night time was over. Akira had then waked up from his slumber. He slept all night and had felt better then usual. “Well! This is nice.” said Akira had he looked out upon the tent, only to see the sun rise over the ocean. “I think I like being out here rather then being stuck inside that house.” He wandered around for a bit, stretching his body and getting ready incase of any enemy encounters. Monsters on the outside looked a lot different then Akira had expected. “Well. I guess that’s good enough. Now I have to get everything put away back onto the ship.” Akira had gotten to work immediately. As soon as Akira had finished folding up his tent, a unicorn had walked over to him. “Huh? What is this?” Akira saw it reach down and got ready to bite his tent. “Oh no you don’t! Ha!” Akira swung his blade, the blade swing had only frightened the unicorn, but the moment Akira had stopped swinging the blade, it let out a howl and unleashed a beam at the unicorn, thus injuring it badly. “Whoa! Sweet!” The unicorn, now in anger, charged at Akira and had pierced Akira in the stomach. Akira, now injured badly, had started to swing his blade wildly at the unicorn in hopes of hitting it and killing it. The unicorn had then parried the blade, thus throwing Akira off balance and the blade fell out of his hand and onto the floor, and then, the unicorn thrust it’s horn at Akira and had pierced his stomach once again. “Ah!…What…the…” Akira had become dizzy from his loss of blood. “Whoa…I…have to use it…” he reached into his pouch and pulled out a potion. Akira then drank the potion, wiped his mouth and then but the bottle back inside his pouch. “Ah! Much better!” Akira’s body felt less dizzy however, he was still loosing blood. “I have to end this quickly.” Now having be fully focused, Akira had gone into a stance. It was one the he had made up just for a special reason. The unicorn had lunged at Akira once again to try and finish him off, but Akira then grabbed the Unicorn’s horn and flipped it onto his back. Akira then had stabbed it with his sword and struck it in the stomach. “Ha! How do you like it?! I certainly don’t.”, Akira had then pulled the sword away and cut the unicorn in half, thus leaving a bloody mess behind. “I should leave before more monsters come…” Akira grabbed and dragged his blade onto his ship. One his way, he picked up the tent and blood had started to drench it. Akira continued until he finally reached the ship. “It’s time to set sail…” He once again released the anchor and had begun his drifting once more. While he was on the ship, he drank a red liquid potion. He cured his wound and he had went into the sleeping quarters and feel into a deep, deep slumber.

End of Chapter 2: The Bloody Encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles   Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar guardia Legend: The Akira Chornicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fans United :: Creative Chaos :: Writing-
Jump to: