Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What game are you working on now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelby
Shelby

What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:38 am

Just recently got Baroque for Wii & Lunar Knights for DS.
Lunar Knights isn't that captivating..but I can't tell with Baroque, 'cause I'm too busy tripping out xD Freakin' acid trip.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 am

Im currently working on GTA IV and unlocking some classes for Grand Chase
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Shelby
Shelby

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 am

Isaku wrote:

Is Grand Chase pretty fun? x: People have been recommending it to me lately.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 am

Shelby wrote:
Isaku wrote:

It is actually fun. Especially later on as you start unlocking the next classes. Its basically kinda like brawl. Just not really. I mean its a side scroller and you get specials. It's unique though. And its all about skills rather then equipment. The better you are at playing, the more likely you are to win and obviously the more likely you are to do better. I could help you level and stuff if you decide to join.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Shelby

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 am

Isaku wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Isaku wrote:

It is actually fun. Especially later on as you start unlocking the next classes. Its basically kinda like brawl. Just not really. I mean its a side scroller and you get specials. It's unique though. And its all about skills rather then equipment. The better you are at playing, the more likely you are to win and obviously the more likely you are to do better. I could help you level and stuff if you decide to join.

O; Sounds like a good time. This is a computer/PC game right? MMO? Oh-? Thanks, that's very nice of you ;3
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah. its an mmorpg. If you decide to join, you can add me. The name is Isaku in the game
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Quite a few games have crossed my path, most of which I've beaten. I'm mostly working on Disgaea DS, but I'll try working on Advance Wars: Days of Ruin every once in a while. And then there's also Mabinogi. Curse the fact it's so addicting...
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 am

Jason wrote:
Quite a few games have crossed my path, most of which I've beaten. I'm mostly working on Disgaea DS, but I'll try working on Advance Wars: Days of Ruin every once in a while. And then there's also Mabinogi. Curse the fact it's so addicting...
Mabinogi is addicting Razz I've been working mainly on FF3 and replaying Kingdom Hearts 2
Back to top Go down
Ovan Tiasco
Admin
Ovan Tiasco

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm

That reminds me, I need to finish those last 2 hunts for FFXII

I'm working on that if you couldn't tell.

Last edited by Ovan Tiasco on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://animefansunited.forumotion.net
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 pm

lol. Well, Almost done with FF3. Just need 3 more crystals to beat and then the cloud of darkness~(aka the big cheese/final boss)
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 am

I beat Oblivion for the computer, it was fun. I'm not done yet though, I still have quite a few quests to tie up. And I have to cause a lot more chaos with my ultimate weapon, a Slaughterfish!
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 am

lol. Well, Just need 2 more bosses + the big cheese to finish ff3
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Agh, I HATE Baol Infiltration in Mabinogi!!! 10 rooms of hell, of hoping you don't get the Guard Skeleton Hellhounds...
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Beat FF3! Yay... now working on Disgaea DS(or otheriwise called Disgaea: Hour of Darkness for the ps2 version). Beat main story but now i need to beat Etna's story(which is prettty damn funny). I'm also working on Mabinogi and trying to kill a black Succubus before saturday because saturday im going to do the last dungeons for generation 1. Which are really hard for me.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Sorry Isaac, you ain't going on Baol Final with me. I need POWERFUL people, Cromm will be incredibly difficult.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm

I was going on boal with you?! When did that happen? I know baol is hard. Why would i go on a suicidal trip?
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 am

I never did say you were going. I just wanted to make sure you knew.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 am

oh okay. Thanks Smile It'd be nice if i could help but seeing as to how much azure was complaining, i doubt i would be much help
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Been working on Devil May Cry 3 for the PC, it's quite fun especially since I'm able to use my controller. Too bad the sound cuts out quite a bit, and I can't figure out why that is.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm

I think i might be close(hopefully) to beating Disgaea DS on Etna's Story. I SWEAR THIS MODE HARD! DX I never thought that they would make enemies this hard ._. And i've been training my guys for a long time DX 133+ hours and still going! SO far my strongest character is a male fighter which is basically lvl 467. I have a lot of other characters but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:14 am

Well, I got a little bit farther in Devil May Cry 3. I pretty much gave the Leviathan a heart attack. The cause of it? Dante's guns of course.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm

lol. i remember the leviathan. Devil May Cry 3 was by far one of my favorite games of all time. I think my favorite style was Trickster. Always loved countering because you get hit less that way.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

I like Gunslinger style. Depending on the enemy, I might use it to stun them and get closer to slash at them with a melee weapon. And for me, this style is highly effective at taking down shielded monsters.

My mom picked up the Beatles Rock Band, all the songs for the Guitar and Bass are too easy for me! I can play ANY song on Expert and pass it with at LEAST an 89%. Doesn't change the fact it's really fun.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Gunslinger is a pretty good style. I think SwordMaster was my 2nd favorite style. The sword skills were cool. Some were quite fancy XD

So beatles rockband is that easy?
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:04 pm

It is quite easy, but like I said, it's still really fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game are you working on now?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fans United :: Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: