Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What game are you working on now?

Go down 
+5
Isaku
Ovan Tiasco
Jason
Cerebrus
Shelby
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:05 pm

lol. I think i'll try it out tomorrow if i can go over to your place Razz Ill be sure to bring the stuff though.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Now that a whole new range of games is open to me (did a console swap with Isaac so now I have a PS2), I've got a lot of games to play. I've been working on Okami, you could say I recently mugged Orochi. -laughs- And I've tried playing Jak X (Makoto let me borrow this) and I really like it. Too bad his copy is heavily damaged, most of the tracks can't completely load. Oh well, I'll probably drop $15 to get myself a good copy.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Lol XD Glad you like the ps2 Smile Playing Mario Kart Double Dash with the GameCube I swaped with you Very Happy Pwning it XD But yeah. Let me know when you finish Okami. That way i can lend you Jak I k?
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Okie dokie, that's the plan. I'm quite excited to play it, to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I see. Well, Alright. Ill lend you all 3 jak games i suppose at once instead of one at a time. Unless you want to do it one at a time
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:47 am

I'd like to be able to borrow them all at once so that when I finish one of them I can simply jump to the next one. Although it might take me longer to finish Okami, I got Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex and Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir. Crash shouldn't take too long, but it will still be quite a fun game to return to many times. Hopefully I can sneak Okami back in there, I really want to experience the rest of the story for myself.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:52 am

I got the 1st Full Metal Alchemist game. Its an okay story and its not that great. You can still play if if you want.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:09 am

Probably play it.

Gotten quite far in Okami. Now I'm in the snow area, forgot its name.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 am

lol. well, if you ever want to play a game, ill be happy to lend you it. oh also, i'll be glad to lend you the .hack series. Its good and really fun. Lots of things to do and you can create your own levels with keywords
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Ooh, that sounds fun. I was gonna ask to borrow Star Ocean after I finish the Jak series, but you just grabbed my attention with the .hack series.
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm

lol. well ill lend you star ocean soon i guess after you finish the .hack series XD
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 am

Orichalcum can be some scary stuff in Star Ocean, I used it to power up Maria's gun twice and she does over 1000 more damage than both Fayt and Cliff combined...
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:42 am

Orichalcum is quite a deadly enchant stone. But there is an even deadlier one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you working on now?   What game are you working on now? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What game are you working on now?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fans United :: Interests :: Video Games-
Jump to: