Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Anime Fans United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Fans United

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lunar Guardia Legend

Go down 
+3
Kesani
Ovan Tiasco
Isaku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Akira woke up from his slumber and noticed that Jason was the one standing there. Shirosaki had still yet to arrive. "Oi! Where's the other guy?" ,Akira asked as he asked Jason, Also noticing the new things he had equipped, "Hm? You bought new things?"
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Eternal_Mirror
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:07 am

Shirosaki walks up just as Akira starts to talk to Jason
"Yo, sorry I'm late..... I just needed a few things...."
Shirosaki starts to apologize then hands each of them a pouch
"Here, you might need these..."
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 am

"Hm? What's in here Shiro?" Akira asked with curiousity as he opened the pouch.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm

As Akira opens the pouch, Shirosaki tells him"Oh, these are healing salves as well as a few things I made in order to increase fighting capability and increase awareness....
There's also some food that lasts as long as it's not eaten, but don't eat a lot of it, it fills you up VERY fast..."
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 pm

As Akira had already eaten one, he looks at shirosaki, "Huh? Did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:44 am

"Ummm.... Akira, you aren't supposed to eat those........ They've been known to make you sick if you do so..... Mad "
Shirosaki said as he took the salve away from Akira
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:11 am

"Well. I don't feel sick that's for sure." ,Akira said as he jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Jason and Shirosaki, "Well then. Let's get going shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:10 pm

"You have any idea where we're going?"
Shirosaki asked Akira as they set off from Shirosaki's home village
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 pm

"Nope. Not a clue. I thought I told you before that I just wander around this world going off on random adventures." Akira said as he looked at Shirosaki. Akira had thought that Shirosaki would've remembered something so simple, but he figured that he had mistaken Shirosaki. "...So...Onward?" ,Akira said as he pointed towards the wild in a valiant stance while holding his sword with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 am

"I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten,..... Must have been from my mind wandering..."
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 am

"Hm... Anyways, So! Let's get going! Off to find your friends Shirosaki! Come on Jason!", Akira said cheerfully as the group headed out into the wild.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:17 am

Alright! Following your lead.....
Shirosaki said as he followed Akira, hoping he wasn't making a huge mistake
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:14 am

The warriors now headed out into the wild, not knowing where they'll be headed to. Akira was basically a wanderer, now with a goal. To help Shirosaki find his friends. Akira was determined to find them, for he is a nice fellow. "Any clue about they're last where abouts Shirosaki?", Akira asked as the group continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 am

"All I remember them saying was that they were going to head to the West, but that was a month ago.... For all I know, they could've ended up somewhere else, but I hink West is the best direction to start.....
Which means....
We're going the wrong way.... West is behind us...
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 am

"...Off to the OTHER direction then!" Akira yells as he points the other way and does an about-face to start walking the other way. "They never told of any city they might've been heading to? I know the Fomon continent very well my friend."
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Unfortunately not, all I know is that they were heading in this direction, and they said they'd be back in a few months.... Also, you may have seen one of them if you've been around here recently.... My friend Tyrik has coal black hair, and silver eyes, about my height, and wields a strange sword....
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:33 pm

"Hm...I'm not so good with faces but i think i may have seen him somewhere around the capital. It's west from here. Shouldn't be too long 'till we arrive there." Akira said as he tried to think wiether he had seen the face. But he had remembered someone wielding a strange looking sword. He could just be imagining it, but he wasn't really sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:47 pm

"Oh yeah, you might want to know that the forest doesn't like outsiders...
So be a little careful here.... And if we're attacked, please try not to destroy anything..."
Shirosaki said as he walked with Jason and Akira, looking a little worried
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 am

"Hey! What makes you think I destroy things?" ,Akira said as he looked at shirosaki while walking backwards.
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 am

Jason simply followed along quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:55 am

Maybe it was the whole destruction on the plains thing....
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:29 am

"Ah...Yeah...i kinda went over board on that army...he he he... I had to though. Mainly self-defense. They were trying to kill me." Akira said as he scratched his head
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki
Shirosaki

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:26 am

Yeah, well, things will attack you in there, but only because you're an outsider..... For some reason, the creatures don't bother those that were from my village...
Back to top Go down
Isaku
Regular
Regular
Isaku

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:37 am

"Alright alright. I'll try to do minimul damage...It'd be hard not to do any with this huge claymore here..."
Back to top Go down
Jason
User
User
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Yeah, minimal damage. Jason thought, snickering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Guardia Legend   Lunar Guardia Legend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunar Guardia Legend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next